Selecting and Implementing an LMS
Selecting and implementing the right LMS for your organization can help you stay on top of compliance requirements, improve workflow processes, and streamline access to just-in-time e-learning and virtual delivery.
Whether you are selecting an LMS for the first time or considering switching to a new provider, this Infoline will help you:
- Identify the LMS features that your organization must have.
- Determine the LMS best suited to your needs.
- Select and evaluate vendors effectively.
- Demonstrate the value of your preferred solution to stakeholders.
- Effectively implement the new system.