I am David Brown, a teacher, Consultant, Master Instructional Designer and Master Trainer. I love the challenge of breaking down seemingly complex and boring topics (like Accounting, Excel, Modeling, corporate finance etc) into courses that excite and inform my audience making them hungry for more. I am the founder and managing partner of dbrownconsulting (DBC), an Analyst Training and Consulting firm with offices in Lagos Nigeria and London UK. I am also an International Consultant to the World Bank and a Microsoft MVP.
More about me:
- 17 years consulting experience working as a Business intelligence, Financial Modelling & Tax Consultant with Arthur Andersen, KPMG & DBC
- Advise Companies all over the world and in various industries on self-service Business Intelligence Solutions to automate and aggreagte the various data silos of HR, Talent, Finance and Operations leading to huge cost savings and insightful reporting
- An ATD Master Trainer and ATD Master Instructional Designer. Facilitated finance and accounting, Excel, business intelligence, Financial Modelling, Power BI training to thousands of participants in 4 Continents both classroom and virtual
- Currently curating online courses with a focus on analyst competencies using a micro learning methodology for our e-learning platform www.officetraininghub.com and as content for our clients private platforms
- Regular Speaker at various international events including the Association for Talent Development, World Bank organised training, mentorship talks at professional events and skills transfer events
- A Microsoft Partner and a Microsoft MVP. Member of Professional Bodies including ICAN, CITN, CFA Institute, CFA UK Society & CFA Nigeria Society.
- Registered Financial Adviser with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria
You can gain access to resources on our websites www.dbrownconsulting.net and www.OfficeTrainingHub.com.
You can reach me on twitter @dbrownAnalyst or call +2348034021023 or email email@example.com