· Enokponi Iniworikabo is the Managing Consultant of Skills Dynamics Services Limited, a customer service consultant and certified customer service trainer with Service Quality Institute (SQI) Minneapolis, USA and accredited management trainer by Center for Management Development (CMD).
· She is particularly skilled in the improvement of customer service delivery and personnel winning attitudes in the workplace that would translate to optimal performance.
· She was a Senior Manager, Training/Development and the Head, Business Development at The Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC). She has designed and facilitated training for various levels in organisations –from fresh graduates to senior management. She delivers training in over 15 different topics related to customer service, leadership, ethics and other soft skills to over 3,000 participants.
· Eno was a seasoned banker with over 13 years working experience in Branch Banking, Branch Operations, Customer Service Delivery, Relationship Management and Customer Service Training. She had also held these positions Head, Branch Operations and Head, Branch Banking. In this position, she supervised the efficient and effective transaction service delivery at all the branches and was responsible for development and implementation of effective customer services Strategies.
· She graduated from the University of Port Harcourt with a Bachelor Science Degree in Mathematics and holds an MBA from the Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria.
· Also, she had attended various courses in training, designing and delivering learning. She is a professional member of Association for Talent Development (ATD), Learning & Development Network International (LDNI). She has been an ATD Delegation Leader since 2014.