As owner of Talent Seed Consulting, LLC, I leverage 20 years of experience in learning and development and communications roles to guide individuals and organizations and improve performance, create lasting change, and strategically grow talent.
Areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Planning, Change Management, and Organizational Development
- Instructional Design
- Needs Assessment and Learning Measurement
- Dynamic Virtual and Classroom Facilitation
- New Employee Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Marketing, Communications, and Branding
- Learning Management Selection, Implementation, and Adoption
- Social Media Strategy
- Executive Recruiting and Coaching
- Outplacement Coaching
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Interview Coaching and Preparation, Resume Writing, Personal Branding
- Article, Publication, and Presentation Writing
After years serving in learning and development roles in a variety of industries, I founded Talent Seed in 2012. Our team consists of award-winning and widely recognized leaders from diverse backgrounds. We jumpstart change and grow the talent of individuals and organizations, bringing passion and expertise to every project.
Recent experience includes:
- Supporting the University of South Carolina in numerous projects: creating and implementing leadership development initiatives for technology services, developing change management and communications plans for a statewide ERP implementation, and designing web content and online resources and messaging for the Beyond the Classroom Matters™ initiative
- Designing and delivering ATD's Essentials of New Employee Onbaording and Essentials of LMS Selection, as well as facilitating ATD's online Certificate Series on Managing Learning Programs
- Designing instructor and participant materials for one of the nation's largest real estate sales consulting firms
- Providing coaching and strategic planning services for a statewide government agency
- Winning a competitive bid for rebranding of a local senior center
- Creating and executing social media and branding strategy for local and national clients
Content contribution includes ATD blogs, TD magazine, Learning Solutions magazine, Chielf Learning Officer magazine, an ATD at Work publicatiion, as well as serving as a content contributor for:
- Fast Company
- US News and World Report
- Huffington Post
I have had the pleasure to serve as President of our local ATD chapter, as well as part of a national ATD CORE committee. I enjoy the opportunities to support the ATD community and other learning and development professionals by facilitating online ATD programs and working with learning professionals.
I also serve as Past Chair for Women in Philanthropy, a local nonprofit organization affiliated with the United Way of the Midlands and Central Carolina Community Foundation, that supports women and children's charities through collective giving.