I am a versatile thought leader, a trusted advisor & partner in Organizational Learning, Quality & Process Improvement and Knowledge Management functions with 27+ years of track record of successful strategic and tactical leadership within IT / ITES/ Finance Industry. My first career as a faculty has helped in creating a strong foundation in understanding needs of participants, content development and also in delivery mechanisms. Twelve years into process quality, knowledge management and implementing people capability models added my adeptness in supporting leaders, harness knowledge & information as business assets; help improve effectiveness & efficiency, through cross-boundary collaboration and partnering. It also helped me demonstrate quick transformation & managing of organizational change to achieve maximum results. Personal belief and motto - “committed to make a positive difference in everything I do”
I am known for looking at possibilities to bring value-add. My collaborative style and ability to drive results helps me to keep focus and ensure completion of all activities on time and delight the customers. I am passionate about learning and growing. I am also passionate about bringing out the potential of my colleagues and providing support in their development through workshops, assessment tools, mentoring and coaching. It’s important to me for being creative, exploring ways to provide value add to my customers.
• Coaching and Mentoring (MBTi, EQi 20., EQ 360 and TESI Practitioner)
• Help improve effectiveness & efficiency, through collaboration and partnering.
• Transformation & managing of organizational change to achieve maximum results.
• Facilitating workshops and sessions on leadership
• Supporting leaders harness knowledge and information as business assets.
• Developing capabilities and center of knowledge excellence
• Bring value-added transformations within organizations