CTDO Magazine Article
TD Magazine Article
Managing the Learning Function
Talent Strategy and Management
Redefine the Way Employees Learn
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Corporate universities and in-person training are taking the backseat to digital learning options. According to Corporate University Xchange, the value proposition of the corporate...
Treating Learning Content as a Strategic Business Asset
Thursday, March 01, 2018
Increase value through quality over quantity. Of the 50,000 boxes, lets say only 25 percent are sold, leaving 75 percent of unused inventory.
How to Spot the Obsolete
Sunday, November 08, 2015
Assess current skills, anticipate future needs, and develop the workforce accordingly. Learning plays an essential role in developing talent, and there are certain tactics that talent...