Be More Confident in Managing Change
Organizational change is a cyclical process—it’s constant and requires agility. As a manager implementing or leading a change effort, you’re tasked with getting buy-in from your team and meeting the expectations of senior leaders. But how do you drive the change process while managing uncertainty and maintaining productivity?
The ATD LearnNow: Change Management workshop will provide you with a proven model for managing change. Workshop facilitator Antoine Gerschel and Lawrence Polsky have more than 25 years of experience and have helped dozens of clients implement successful change. They’ve applied their knowledge and real-world experience to create a proprietary change management model—The Five Milestones for Rapid Results During Change Management.
At this workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with your peers, who are experiencing similar challenges, to come up with solutions that you can implement immediately. The facilitators will guide you through your change strategy and show you how to apply their model to any change scenario.
Many companies fail because they ineffectively implement and manage change. As a key driver of successful change, you need the knowledge, tools, and confidence to be successful. The ATD LearnNow: Change Management workshop will turn you into a master of change. After attending, you’ll have the confidence to navigate all change, mobilize any team to embrace change, and improve productivity among all team members.
You will learn how to:
- Build employees' business acumen, thereby increasing their ability to spot opportunities for driving revenue, as well as potential organizational threats.
- Create a culture that encourages innovation.
- Link your organization's business goals to employees' personal goals, increasing their engagement with and dedication to their work.
The Five Milestones for Rapid Results During Change Management
During the event, the facilitators will share examples of how to use these five milestones successfully within an organization, highlighting a hands-on tool for each one:
- Building a Business Mindset: In the fast-paced, competitive global marketplace, leading teams teach employees the business of their business, synchronize priorities across the team, and leverage values to make tough decisions.
- Sparking Innovation: Trust is the foundation for innovation. Rapid team innovation is born from practical strategies that build trust and increase risk taking to create a culture in which employees dare to fail.
- Busting Silos: In a world of social networks and permanent reachability, creating collaborative relationships is still a challenge. High-performing leaders foster connectedness with key stakeholders and are relationship management champions.
- Energizing the Team: Motivating employees during rapid change requires the right team structure and leadership skills.
- Personal Engagement: There is no cookie-cutter formula for work-life balance. Rapid results come from a personalized work-life integration plan: aligning talents with needs, removing barriers to peak performance, and creating work-life integration.
Who Should Attend?
- HR/Organization Development Professionals
- Senior Leaders or Executives
What do previous attendees have to say about the conference?
"This was extremely useful! I’ll be integrating parts of this into our new management training program. Additionally, I’d love to encourage members of our leadership team to attend your training."—Previous Attendee
"I enjoyed the program immensely. The facilitators kept us engaged throughout the whole process. Interactive and attention grabbing."—Previous Attendee
"This program has been very insightful and I am glad that I had the opportunity to attend and gather a lot of tools and resources to combat change management."—Previous Attendee
Special Bonus! All attendees will receive a free copy of Rapid Retooling.
Check out #ATDLearnNow and share your LearnNow experience!