Talent Development for Good Award
The Talent Development for Good Award is given in recognition of organizations that leveraged talent development to make significant contributions to improve the lives of others, changed an industry or community for the better, or served society in a powerful way.
Organizations must demonstrate through their actions and evidence of measurable results that what they did—and may continue to do—is improving the human condition, is something that others can learn from their actions, and is sustainable over time. (Please note how this award differs from the ATD Innovation Award, which is given in recognition of an innovation that has a measurable impact on an organization or audience, moves the talent development industry forward.)
Watch this short video to learn more.
This award is for organizations or entities that have a talent development function to apply for. Elected officials are not eligible.
- Entities must have 10 or more full time employees in order to apply.
- You do not need to be an ATD member to apply.
- NOTE for Vendors and Suppliers: Vendors and suppliers may apply for the ATD Talent Development for Good Award under one of these two parameters:
- The application reflects the talent development culture and initiatives within the supplier/vendor organization.
- The vendor/supplier partners with a client organization and submits an application under the client organization’s name.
For 2024 Recognition: