The ATD Chapter Leaders Conference Program Advisory Committee (ALC PAC) mission is to collaborate with ATD staff to create an extraordinary ALC experience!
The ALC PAC responsibilities include selection of session proposals and identifying programming gaps that need to be filled. Also, they responsible serving as on-site hosts during the conference ensuring that every chapter leader has a memorable time and walks away with great ideas to implement at their own chapters. Finally ALC PAC members gather valuable feedback from attendees to identify areas of success and areas where improvement can be made for future ALCs.
You Should Apply If
- Have served at least one year as a chapter board member .
- Recently attended ALC.
- Has the ability to perform collaboratively as part of a leadership team.
- Leaders with excellent project management skills that are self-directed in their work on a multi-faceted team.
Commitment for ALC PAC Members
- Attend ALC 2024 in New Orleans.
- Term is from August 2023 until June 2024.
- Participate in monthly virtual planning meetings.
Eligibility Requirements for all ATD Chapter Committees, including the ALC PAC
- ATD chapter and national membership at time of application and throughout entire term.
- It is recommended that ALC PAC members do not serve as a chapter president during their term.
- NAC Applications deadline is June 30, 2023.
- Applicants are required to list two references on the applications.
Contact [email protected] with any questions about the application process.