Leveraging the skills you’ve built in the previous two HPI certificate program workshops, the third and final workshop in the series will solidify your ability to lead a performance improvement project from start to finish.
Identifying the best solutions can be complicated when you take a holistic approach to HPI. Research tells us that performance gaps are largely due to IT issues, process challenges, workplace ergonomics, management support questions, hiring challenges, cultural and motivational influences, as well as a cadre of other factors. This program will highlight the process and main considerations of selecting, designing, developing, and implementing solutions that address these common performance gaps. Evaluation of solutions and other critical success factors, such as relationship management, will also be discussed.
The process of choosing and effectively implementing the “best” solutions to improve performance can get complicated. Get relevant and timely tools to manage solution selection and implementation. Learn to link the primary influence impacting performance gaps to one of six categories: knowledge, information, physical resources, structure and process, motives, and capacity.
Take a sneak peek at the high-level HPI solution categories and a few potential details of each solution.
This program aligns with the Performance Improvement Area of Expertise in the ATD Competency Model.
Why You Should Attend
- Recommend and implement the most appropriate solutions that address the root causes of performance gaps, have a high probability of success, and meet your clients’ needs.
- Establish and maintain a trusting, effective, and symbiotic relationship with the client and with the stakeholders.
- Lead the formative evaluation process to determine the effectiveness of new solutions.
- Delve into readings, exercises, group activities, and the opportunity to apply your new knowledge to real work situations.
- Become more valuable to your current organization and more marketable to employers.
What to Expect
- Pre-Work: Get the most out of your program. Come prepared to discuss a real-world example.
- Supplemental Resources: This program includes tools and templates to help you apply what you learned on the job.
- Technical Requirements: The online version of this program is conducted in the WebEx Training Center. Special software is not required. You only need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate. There are no technical requirements for the face-to-face workshop.
- Online Courses Only: During the online program, you will collaborate in “real time” with your facilitator and classmates via interactive group discussions, polls, chats, and whiteboards. In addition, you will have access to an online learning portal with discussion boards and program materials.
Find Out More:
Find out why facilitator Geri Lopker values the Selecting and Implementing Performance Improvement Solutions program.