What is Sharing Our Success (SOS)?
The SOS program helps chapters improve through sharing and finding easy-to-use ideas, resources, and practices. For more information, review our FAQs. Your chapter can submit your best practice via the online form.
- Earn national recognition for the great work your chapter is already doing.
- Make your job as a chapter leader easier by learning from other chapter leaders' experiences.
- Share your knowledge and organizational learning with other chapters.
- Connect with other leaders year-round - benefit from an ongoing virtual roundtable.
- Measure your accomplishments against established criteria, not against other chapters.
- Chapter is in the running for Chapter of the Month if the chapter is CARE achieved.
- Share your success stories with other chapters and borrow others' successful ideas - it makes us all better! SHARE - Submitting Helps Achieve Recognition and Excellence.
Looking for more information about SOS?
The SOS program is managed by the Chapter Recognition Committee (CRC). Visit the CRC webpage for more information about SOS and committee contact information.
If you have questions, please contact your chapter relations manager. We look forward to working with you!
Searching for a specific submission?
Click on the link below and hit both the "Ctrl" and "F" buttons to search submissions by key word(s).