Creating Effective Learning Through PowerPoint Certificate
Harness the power of PowerPoint to create slides, graphics, and educational materials that increase understanding, recollection, and adoption. Learn tips, tricks, and secrets the pros use to save time and money while improving success rates. Get step-by-step instructions to discover, build, and deliver powerful presentations. This is not an introductory class. Some proficiency in PowerPoint is required to take the class. No design skill needed.
Get hands-on experience making powerful PowerPoint presentations, slides, graphics, and more. Learn to discover, build, and deliver your content in PowerPoint to improve understanding, recollection, and adoption. This interactive class shares the four critical success factors to planning a successful educational presentation. Learn how to quickly engage your audience and keep them focused. Discover how to make a presentation that connects the outcomes to your content so that your audience knows why each slide matters. Get the secret to making high-quality handouts and slides in one PowerPoint deck. Become skilled at making professional graphics and infographics using built-in PowerPoint tools. Find out the tips, tricks, and secrets the pros use to eliminate errors, save time and money, improve success rates, and deliver with confidence.
- Learn PowerPoint secrets that make your job easier.
- Make effective, professional PowerPoint presentations faster.
- Know where to get PowerPoint resources that save you time and money.
- Learn how to keep your audience engaged.
- Books: All participants will receive a customized reference book, designed just for ATD.
- Supplemental Resources: This program includes many tools and templates to help you apply what you learned on the job.
- Technical Requirements: Bringing an up-to-date laptop computer with wi-fi capability (both PC/Windows and Apple Macintosh are acceptable) is required for this class. Unfortunately, there will be no computers available on-site for participants. Make sure you have a current version of Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer prior to the start of the program. It is also critical to have an updated browser on your computer. Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 are all recommended.
This program is for learning professionals who want to create and deliver programs with impact. Whether you are a trainer, an instructional designer, or an organization development professional, if you are interested in making sure what you design or facilitate is focused on what matters, that your participants are engaged throughout the process, and that when they leave they are able and willing to do what it takes to apply what they have learned and experienced back at work effectively, this program is for you.
ATD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners – but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Make professional PowerPoint presentations, graphics, and handouts.
- Improve understanding, recollection, and adoption using PowerPoint.
- Save time and money using PowerPoint tips, tricks, and secrets.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your content.
- Uncover and avoid common PowerPoint traps.
- Know how to get PowerPoint tools that speed development.
- Face-to-Face: 2 days
- On-Site: Flexible dates & duration
Earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successfully completing this program.This program may be eligible for up to 14 CPLP recertification points. This program may be eligible for up to 14 APTD recertification points.
Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion and 1.4 CEUs. Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate. Participants who fulfill the attendance requirement will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
Have a group to train? Bring this Course On-site!
Give your team the unique team building experience tailored to your organization's needs. Contact us today to learn more.