(Alexandria, VA), May 23, 2023—The Association for Talent Development (ATD) honored 72 organizations from around the globe with 2023 BEST Awards. BMO Financial Group, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, won the first-place ranking.
IBM, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, Infosys Limited, Tata Consultancy Services, TELUS, University Health, and Wipro Limited received ATD’s Best of the BEST Award. This honors organizations that have won the BEST Award 10 or more times. Companies were recognized May 22 during an awards ceremony at the ATD 2023 International Conference & Exposition in San Diego, California.
“These 72 organizations are driving impact and solving business challenges through talent development practices, and they are doing it in innovative ways,” said Tony Bingham, ATD president and chief executive officer. “Senior leaders in these organizations understand the critical strategic role learning has, and they are committed to investing in the growth and development of their people.”
ATD’s BEST Award is the talent development industry’s most rigorous and coveted recognition. The global program recognizes organizations that demonstrate enterprise-wide success through talent development.
The 2023 BEST Award winners will be profiled in a special issue of TD magazine this June.
Organizations who want to be considered for a BEST Award submit quantitative and qualitative information to ATD about their talent development practices and programs. Applications are assessed in a rigorous blind review by members of the BEST Awards advisory committee, comprising a group of experts in the field.
The 2023 BEST Award Winners
Best of the BEST:
18-Year Winner: TELUS, Vancouver, Canada
17-Year Winner: Wipro Limited, Bangalore, India
14-Year Winner: IBM, Armonk, New York
14-Year Winner: Tata Consultancy Services, Mumbai, India
13-Year Winner: University Health, San Antonio, Texas
11-Year Winner: ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, Mumbai, India
10-Year Winner: Infosys Limited, Bengaluru, India
Top 20 Winners:
1. BMO Financial Group, Toronto, Canada
2. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
3. Paylocity, Schaumburg, Illinois
4. Florida Blue, Jacksonville, Florida
5. Navy Federal Credit Union, Vienna, Virginia
6. Reliance Retail Limited, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7. Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha, Nebraska
8. EPAM Systems, LLC, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9. Peach State Truck Centers, Norcross, Georgia
10. Novartis, Basel, Switzerland
11. Intermountain Health, Salt Lake City, Utah
12. Western & Southern Financial Group, Cincinnati, Ohio
13. NTPC Limited, New Delhi, India
14. PPL Electric Utilities, Allentown, Pennsylvania
15. Şişecam, Tuzla, Istanbul
16. Rosendin, San Jose, California
17. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Gurugram, Haryana, India
18. Apple Federal Credit Union, Fairfax, Virginia
19. PepsiCo Global Business Services, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
20. Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits, Stamford, Connecticut
A complete list of this year’s BEST Award winners can be found here.
The application for 2024 BEST Award recognition opens August 1, 2023.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Established in 1943, the association was known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD).
ATD’s members come from more than 100 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. ATD supports talent development professionals who gather locally in volunteer-led US chapters, international member networks, and with international strategic partners.
For more information, visit td.org.