Designing Visuals for Learning Certificate
Harness the full capability of PowerPoint to create instructional materials that increase understanding, recollection, and adoption. Learn tips, tricks, and secrets that will eliminate errors, save time and money, improve success rates, and enable you to deliver learning with confidence.
Get step-by-step instructions and hands-on experience to discover, build, and deliver dynamic PowerPoint presentations, infographics, and other visual support aids. This interactive course empowers you with the immediately-applicable skills to quickly engage your audience and keep them focused, create content connected to outcomes, and build professional graphics and infographics using built-in PowerPoint tools. Learn the four critical success factors to planning successful visual support for all types of learning and training experiences that will quickly engage your audience and keep them focused.
Discover how to make a presentation that connects the outcomes to your content so that your audience knows why each slide matters. Get the secret to making high-quality handouts and slides in one PowerPoint deck. Become skilled at making professional graphics and infographics using built-in PowerPoint tools.
- Learn PowerPoint secrets that make your job easier.
- Make effective, professional PowerPoint presentations faster.
- Know where to get PowerPoint resources that save you time and money.
- Learn how to keep your audience engaged.
- Books: All participants will receive a customized reference book, designed just for ATD.
- Supplemental Resources: This program includes many tools and templates to help you apply what you learned on the job.
- Technical Requirements: Bringing an up-to-date laptop computer with wi-fi capability (both PC/Windows and Apple Macintosh are acceptable) is required for this class. Unfortunately, there will be no computers available on-site for participants. Make sure you have a current version of Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer prior to the start of the program. It is also critical to have an updated browser on your computer. Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 are all recommended.
This program is for learning professionals who want to create and deliver programs with impact. Whether you are a trainer, an instructional designer, or an organization development professional, if you are interested in making sure what you design or facilitate is focused on what matters, that your participants are engaged throughout the process, and that when they leave they are able and willing to do what it takes to apply what they have learned and experienced back at work effectively, this program is for you.
ATD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners – but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Make professional PowerPoint presentations, graphics, and handouts.
- Improve understanding, recollection, and adoption using PowerPoint.
- Save time and money using PowerPoint tips, tricks, and secrets.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your content.
- Uncover and avoid common PowerPoint traps.
- Know how to get PowerPoint tools that speed development.
- Face-to-Face: 2 days
- On-Site: Flexible dates & duration
Earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successfully completing this program.This program may be eligible for up to 14 CPLP recertification points. This program may be eligible for up to 14 APTD recertification points.
Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion and 1.4 CEUs. Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate. Participants who fulfill the attendance requirement will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
Click here to view our cancellation policy.