You must have your ATD Member/Candidate ID number and password to access the candidate managment system. If you do not have an ID number or have misplaced your ID number, contact ATD Member Services at 1.800.628.2783.
- Enter the application system: https://login.td.org/integral7.aspx?action=autologin.
- Use your ASTD Member/Candidate ID # and password to access the system. When you first access the system, you will be required to “verify” that you are this individual. Scroll down to the “Verify” section and click the Submit/Accept button. If changes need to be made to your contact information, you may do so only after you “submit/accept.”
- Once logged in, click on COMPLETE A FORM on the left navigation bar.
- Click APPLICATION. The application will then appear onscreen. Be sure to provide all required information to continue through the process. Please complete the application and initial all areas where required. If your application is accepted, a confirmation screen will appear. If you will require Special Accommodations through the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Diane Daly at email@example.com before beginning the Application to obtain the required Form and Policy documents.
- When completing your application, if it seems to disappear from the screen, please use your right-hand cursor bar to drag the screen back into view. This occurs occasionally at the end of the process when candidates are initialing the required documents.
- To finalize your registration, you must click on COMPLETE A FORM once again and then click on KNOWLEDGE TEST FORM.
- Select one of the available test windows; then, continue on to pay.
If you are paying by credit card, input your card information. A receipt will appear onscreen as soon as your payment is processed. Please print and keep for your records.
If you are paying by check, click the appropriate box and an invoice will appear onscreen, including mailing instructions. Please print the invoice, send a copy with your payment and keep a copy for your records.
NOTE: Candidates must complete all steps of the application process. Knowledge Test Forms that are incomplete or unpaid will be purged and rendered inactive from the database after 30 days.
Existing candidates have the ability to manage their own records. Instructions are as follows:
- Click on the Register link: https://login.td.org/integral7.aspx?action=autologin
- Use your ATD Member/Candidate ID # and password to access the system. NOTE: At this stage the SUBMIT/ACCEPT button simply allows you to proceed through the system. The next step of the process will allow you to make corrections or updates.
If this is your first time logging in—since you applied or recertified—you will need to Verify as a First Time User.
To access your personal information screen, scroll down to the VERIFY section.
At this point, you must click SUBMIT/ACCEPT. After accepting, you will be able to change your personal information if needed.
To change your personal information, click on the MY SUMMARY link on the left navigation menu and then on the UPDATE button (upper right corner).
To transfer knowledge exam windows or work product submission deadlines, please call Diane Daly at 703.683.8139. She will process through your payment and registration fee. It is not possible to transfer test windows online.
If you need to retest for the knowledge exam, click on COMPLETE A FORM on the left navigation menu. Then click on the KNOWLEDGE TEST RESCHEDULE form. You will then select a new testing window and input your payment information to remit the retest fee.
If you need to retest for the work product, click on COMPLETE A FORM on the left navigation menu. Then click on the WORK PRODUCT RESCHEDULE form. You'll select a new work product window and input your payment information to remit the retest fee.
In all cases, confirmation emails will be sent when the process is complete.
Need Registration Assistance? Contact Diane Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org.